Prepare for Your First Meeting with Financial Advisors in Stoke on Trent
Financial advisors in Stoke on Trent from Giliker Flynn offer a free consultation on pensions, investments and savings.
Financial planning may seem like a daunting task, but our tailored service will put you at ease and give you all the information and advice you need in jargon free terms.
Checklist Ready for Financial Advisors in Stoke on Trent
What would you like to achieve financially? Before meeting with one of our financial advisors it would be beneficial to put aside a few minutes to consider what you want to accomplish.
Perhaps write down some burning questions you’ve got? This will steer the meeting and give us a good idea of your circumstances and future plans with regards to your finances.
Here’s some tips that will make your meeting a sterling success –
- If you’re in a relationship it’s good to get an accurate picture of your combined goals, so we’d advise coming to your meeting together
- When it comes to finances there are no silly questions, so don’t pass up the opportunity to quiz our financial advisors
- All financial products and transactions come with an element of ‘risk’, we can suggest the best products to suit your risk profile
When it comes to fees, we offer transparent charges for financial advice –
1. A set percentage based on the initial investment amount (For pensions and investments)
2. Alternatively, where a product recommendation isn’t given, we charge an hourly rate for any advice
Reliable Financial Advisors in Stoke on Trent and the Potteries
Giliker Flynn boast the leading financial advisors in Stoke on Trent and the rest of the Potteries. We’re extremely proud of our roots in Staffordshire and are always looking to help local people with the financial advice they need.
As a Chartered firm of qualified professionals, we symbolise excellence, a commitment to the highest standards and specialist financial knowledge to master’s degree level or the equivalent.
We regularly feature on BBC Radio Stoke sharing our years of experience with listeners and our Director Christopher Flynn also recently took part in a Q&A with The Sentinel.
If you’d like to know more about how Giliker Flynn can help you, please contact us today.